I’m in love! These beauties have stolen my heart. They are: quick and easy to make, made up of only 7 ingredients, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, paleo and vegan friendly, sweet enough to be a dessert but healthy enough to be a breakfast, and oh-so-chewy and yummy you can’t eat just one.
Our Easiest Chewiest Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever will not disappoint. Best part is that you can adapt this recipe to fit your tastes. Throw in some cranberries, pumpkin seeds, or coconut, et voila!
Serves: 12 cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
1/4 c maple syrup
1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax soaked in 3 Tbsp water for 5 minutes)
1/8 c oil
1 1/2 c almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
Dash of salt
1/2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mash the banana. Stir in maple syrup, flax egg, and oil.
- Add almond flour, dash if salt and baking soda.
- Stir until well mixed. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake on parchment for paper for about 12-15 minutes. Note that they are done when they’ve browned slightly on the bottom of the cookie. The top will mostly still appear slightly soft and that’s fine. Makes for even more delicious treats later!